Vinyl Window Installation
If you’re looking for a company that offers vinyl windows for sale and replacement window installation near me, Vinyl Light is your #1 choice.
For more than 13 years we have been providing new window installation services in Toronto. We also carry vinyl window installation in Mississauga, Etobicoke, Brampton, Oakville, East York, North York, Markham, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Scarborough, Pickering, Oshawa, Ajax, Newmarket, King City, Caledon, Georgetown, Milton. Haven't found your location on the list? Reach out to us to find out the cost of window installation at your place.
With our quality and expertise, we can offer you the best cost to install new windows in Toronto and the GTA.
Interested in Windows Installation?
Request a price estimation today
New Windows Installation Toronto and the GTA
The new windows installation process may look pretty easy when you’re watching a how-to video or a TV show where professionals who do it every day make it look like it could be handled by anyone. In reality, many special tools and skills are required to do the job right. We’ve got the windows, the tools, and the skills.
Whether it is Retrofit window installation, Stud-to-stud window installation or Brick-to-brick window installation we can do any type professionally and up to code. At Vinyl Light Windows and Doors, we've been performing vinyl windows installation in Toronto and around for over a decade. We have done all types of windows with any customization available: from white vinyl windows with black trim to black vinyl windows installed with no trim but just drywall around.
If you are looking for a retrofit window installation on a budget or would like to replace them completely to maximize the performance, look no further and call us!
Benefits of Installing Vinyl Windows
New windows as well as exterior doors installation make a significant impact on the house’s total look and value. The most durable and reliable windows on the market are vinyl windows with the benefits of low maintenance, energy efficiency and lifetime warranty!
Here is a long list of benefits which you and your house will reap from new windows installation:
- Insulation (tight seal and multipoint locks prevent drafts and air leakage).
- Customization (vinyl framed windows come in a large variety of colors, grills and shapes)
- 74% ROI (vinyl windows replacement is a great investment, which adds the value to your house and reduces your energy bills)
- Quick to install (replacing vinyl windows is a quick job for the professional which takes 1-2 days for the whole house windows installation)
- Maintenance-free (vinyl windows don't need any paint because any colour you pick stays forever, are easy to wash and look fabulous all year).
- Energy efficiency (vinyl framed windows with air pockets inside called thermal breakers will keep heat inside during winter and at the same time prevents it from entering your house in summer).
- Durability (vinyl is a highly durable and weather-resistant material. No chip, peel or cracks).
- Functionality (vinyl windows are easy and smooth to operate, because they are lightweight and keep their squared shape without warping).
- Safety (vinyl frame is very rigid and hard to break and is combined with reliable locks and kids' safety upgrades).
- Longevity (good quality vinyl windows from the company like Vinyl Light will last you for 30+ years).
Vinyl Windows Installation Cost in Toronto & the GTA
Before installing windows, a reasonable question usually arises how much is new window installation cost? As with most types of services, vinyl windows installation prices differ a lot depending on a number of factors, the most important being:
- Type, color, shape and size of the windows (single-hung, double-hung, casement, sliding, bay, bow, etc.);
- Type of house/frame (in some situations, more time is required to install a window properly, which amount to larger vinyl windows cost).
- To give you rough estimates, some of the best vinyl windows new construction may cost you up to $1,000 while the average cost is around $400.
|✅ Window Type||Vinyl Windows Cost|
|✅ Average full house windows installation cost||
$8000-$12,000 for retrofit
$10,000-$14,000 for brick to brick
|✅ The cheapest full house installation cost||$5,000|
|✅ The most expensive full house installation cost||$30,000+|
The cost of new vinyl replacement windows is influenced by many small things, so you should contact our team first to get an accurate free quote.
Vinyl Light professionals will ask you all the necessary questions and then quickly give you a price estimation and inform you about some of our tasty deals on home window installation. We can provide the cost for new windows installation via email, text or in person at your location or our office, whichever way is more convenient for you.
Canadian Government Grants to Help You Save
Energy-saving home improvements are more accessible than ever! Check out how you can save up to $10,000 with Ontario windows rebate program or receive up to $40,000 with a new interest-free Canada Greener Home LoanLearn more
Our clients ask
Is it worth to change windows?
Yes! Replacing the windows in your home is a good investment, and offers a strong return for what you spend. In fact, replacing your windows and doors is one of the most valuable home improvements you can make. You will benefit from energy cost savings and ease of day-to-day use when living in the house and also get a better offer when selling the house.
What's included in window installation?
When a full brick-to-brick window installation is performed, it involves removing all the window’s parts like its frame, the sill, exterior trim and interior trim. The new window is then levelled, shimmed and fastened into the studs; insulated with spray foam around the perimeter; and installed complete with all new parts, finishing with caulking outside.
How long do vinyl windows last?
On average, vinyl windows last between 20-40 years. Their life expectancy depends on the climate and conditions you live in. For instance, if your windows are exposed to harsh sunlight for extended periods of time, the vinyl will break down faster and their lifespan will be closer to 20 years.
How do you tell if a window is installed correctly?
If a window was correctly installed, it should open and close fully and smoothly without any sticking. If your window sticks so much you have to force it to move or it doesn't reach the frame when you try to close it, you have a problem. Either the sash wasn't properly aligned, or it's the wrong size for the window.
How much do new replacement windows cost in Toronto?
The window’s price primarily depends on its size (the bigger the window, the higher the price) and type of installation (retrofit or brick to brick). Any upgrades like color, vinyl or wood interior, grills, and glass type will also reflect on the price. The chart below will give you a price idea for an average-size white window (about 10 sq/foot) with retrofit and brick-to-brick installation.
Type of Window Average Size Installed Single Casement $550 - $850 Double Casement $1100 - $1700 Single Hung $500 - $800 Double Hung $520 - $820 Single Slider $500 - $800 Double Slider $520 - $820 Awning Window $570 - $870 Hopper Window $500 - $700 Bay Window $1500+
What is the average price for vinyl window installation in Toronto?
Homeowners can expect to pay an average of $100 to $300 per regular window installation plus the window cost of $200-$1200. More complicated installations like oversized and specialty windows, bay/bow windows, windows with large capping needed, windows with glass blocks etc, will add to the labour costs. These costs could rise to $400 to $800 per window installation.
How long does it take to install a window?
The installation time varies depending on the size of a window and the type of installation (retrofit, brick to brick or stud to stud). On average it takes about 1 hour for a professional to install 1 window.
How many windows can be fitted in a day?
A professional crew of 2-3 men can replace between 10-15 windows per day.
What is the cheapest time of year to replace windows?
Winter is the off-season for most window replacement specialists, so there is a higher chance to find better deals. Even if there is no room for a price discount, you can get the windows produced faster.
How do I prepare my house for new windows?
Here is what you should do.
- Clear a Path. Installers will frequently enter and exit your home while moving from room to room. They will be handling large and heavy windows. You want to make sure they have a clear path for safety reasons. You don’t need to clear everything out, just make sure they have easy access by clearing the way. Move any furniture and other things that might be in their way to get to the windows and work around them. Don’t forget to move any items outside your house as well, such as patio furniture, hoses, and yard ornaments. You will especially want to move any fragile plants so they do not accidentally get trampled.
- Remove Window Treatments. Next, make sure to remove all window coverings, including sheers, blinds, and curtains. They are not part of the window installation and will only be in the way to do the job properly. Consider taking down any wall decor and photographs close to the windows. Nothing should be unintentionally knocked over while installing new windows.
- Put Down Dust Covers. The installers will have the drop sheets, but they will not have any covers for the furniture, so if you wish to save yourself some time with dusting, you might consider covering your belongings around the windows.
- Conserve Energy. You might want to crank the thermostat down to avoid wasting energy on cooling or heating the house.
Do window installers clean windows after installation?
Before the team leaves, the window installers clean their workspace, take away the garbage and vacuum/broom the space around their activity. The new windows are usually clean and do not require any cleaning, maybe just some dusting.
How much value do new windows add to a house?
The average cost of replacing windows in an entire home is running from $10-15,000.
The new windows add at least double their value to a house when you are replacing the windows which are 20+ years old and at least triple the value for replacing the outdated rotten or single pane windows that are 30+ years old.
Popular House Window Installation Services
We do all types of installations for any type of windows
Our Easy 3-Step Process
Step 1. Quotation & Measurements
We will measure, consult and quote.
Step 2. Manufacturing
We will manufacturer as per specs.
Step 3. Installation
We will install and clean up.
Vinyl Light is Your Go-to Toronto Window Installation Company
If you’ve been looking for the best Toronto vinyl windows installation company near me, Vinyl Light is your best bet. With over 10+ years of experience replacing old windows with new energy-efficient vinyl windows, there’s not a project we can’t handle. We are a team of professionals who know everything about windows and doors - from choosing the right ones for your home and budget to delivering, replacing and installing.
Over the years, we’ve gotten even better at what we already do best - providing you with high-quality windows and doors to help you make your home more comfortable and energy-efficient. This is why we consider ourselves one of the best vinyl windows manufacturers and installers:
- 10+ years of experience — This is something you can’t fake. With that knowledge, we can simply offer you more while you can always rest assured your new windows or doors will be installed with great care and attention to every little detail.
- Great Products at Affordable Prices - We use only good quality materials during manufacturing and installation to guarantee the best windows performance for many years to come and we back it up with a lifetime warranty.
- No Shortcuts - Only Top-Quality Work - Proper window installation requires precision and a meticulous approach to every step of the process - and that’s how we go about our work. Our ultimate goal is to deliver you a product that would serve a lifetime.
Among many vinyl windows installation companies in the GTA and we truly value every client who entrusts their home to us for the windows or doors replacement and we take care of them like a friend or a neighbour.
Needless to say that proper home window replacement requires special tools and, what’s more important, special skills. That’s why getting professionals to do the job is the smartest solution. We believe that choosing Vinyl Light Windows and Doors is the one!
Our Latest Reviews on Google
We'd like to share our knowledge and experience.
Canada Greener Homes Loan: Grants for My Home Retrofit in Ontario
What is the Canada Greener Homes Grant? What is covered by Canada Greener Homes Loan? Who is eligible for the Greener Homes Grant? How do I apply for a Canada Greener Grant?
Vinyl vs Aluminum Windows: What’s the Best for Canadian Home?
Vinyl and aluminum have recently become two of the most popular window materials. We'll go through a helpful comparison you need to know for making the best decision on windows material for your home.
Replacement Vinyl Windows Styles in Ontario: Complete Guide
There are so many options on windows' styles made in Canada, unique designs and colours. You are able to customize your new windows to fit the opening size which works perfectly for your taste and your home.
Request a Price Estimation Today
We are usually available to reply within 24 hrs