What Type of Information Do We Collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How Do We Collect Information?
When you make a transaction on our website, as a part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used only for the specific reasons stated above.
Why Do We Collect This Information?
We collect such non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the services;
- To provide our site visitors with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our visitors with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How Do We Communicate
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or money owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
Questions Regarding Your Personal Data
For any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at 1331 Matheson Blvd, E-Suite 2508, Mississauga, ON L4W 1R1.